Sunday October 28, 2018
2:00 - 5:00 pm
Fee: $175 USD
- Steve Jenkins, Principal, Energy & Chemicals Consulting, LLC.
Key Topics Include:
- Basics of gasification and its differences from combustion
- Basics of other syngas production processes
- Feedstocks for syngas production processes
- History of syngas production processes and their uses
- Syngas cleanup processes
- Downstream conversion processes and products
- Large-scale coal gasification projects: existing and in development
- By-products and their uses
- Gasification of biomass and municipal solid waste
- Environmental profiles of gasification processes
Registration for this Workshop is separate from registration for the GSTC Conference to be held October 28-30 at the Broadmoor, Colorado Springs, Colorado. Workshop registration fee covers the workshop and all related materials ONLY.